Abc to US Green Card or Residency Card | Acquiring a green card is possible without having to make huge investment or having a job offer whether you in or out of states. This post will be expository. Read more…
About Abc to US Green Card or Residency Card
Having a Green Card (officially known as a Permanent Resident Card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. The steps you must take to apply for a Green Card will vary depending on your individual situation.
- Slovenia Student Visa Requirements
- Ireland Student Visa Requirement for Non EU
- Luxembourg Student Visa Application Process
Introducing EB-2 National Interest Waiver for Abc to US Green Card or Residency Card
The EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) immigrant visa is a highly coveted option for foreign nationals who possess exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, business, or athletics, or who have advanced degrees.
Advantage of EB-2 National Interest for Abc to US Green Card or Residency Card
- It’s not required to have a job offer or employer sponsoring your visa.
- Faster processing time. Labor certification is not required. Reduces the process by 1 year.
- Does not require investment. The US Department of Immigration determines whether your professional profile and what you can bring to the US are in the national interest.
How to Apply for EB-2 National Interest for Abc to US Green Card or Residency Card
Introducing an Immigration Specialist Dr. Carlos M. Colombo, he is an expert and has been in this field for more than twenty years with several evidence. So you can login to this site for more details https://niwapproval.com/colombo-hurd or CLICK HERE to apply.
I hope this information was insightful, please if you find this material resourceful share it with friends and family on social media platform.