BUA Cement Recruitment | Applications are being accepted by BUA Cement Plc currently. It is advised that interested and qualified applicants who are willing to work for BUA Cement submit their applications. Check out for more details.
The BUA Cement Recruitment
Nigerian-based BUA Cement Plc is a publicly traded company that manufactures and sells cement products. Following Dangote Cement, it ranks as Nigeria’s second-largest manufacturer.
Keen qualified person are encouraged to forward an application.
BUA Cement Recruitment Portal
All registration procedures are completed on the BUA Cement PLC recruitment Portal, which is a page on the company’s official website. Finish filling out the form and uploading your credentials.
BUA Cement Job Requirements
• The ability to speak clearly and confidently in a work environment where professionalism is required, both orally and in writing.
• Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health; • Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed
• A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN number, is required for all applicants.
• A minimum of five (5) credits on the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), including English and Mathematics.
• At the time of application, interested candidates should not be older than 40 years.
• Possession of a PHD, M.SC, B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a reputable institution in relevance to the applied post.
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which is a one-year requirement
• Professional experience/ qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply for BUA Cement Recruitment
BUA Cement Recruitment Development
You are urged to frequently check this Portal for updates; we post the most recent information regarding the BUA Cement Recruitment on this Portal. Continue to visit the site and stay up to date.
Please refrain from offering bribes or other forms of reward under the pretense of employment offers; all offers are made only on the basis of merit.
Good luck with your employment application. Please spread the word on any social media site to your loved ones if you find this content to be useful.