FUTB Recruitment|The Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment is now open for keen qualified applicants; candidates are advised to apply for more details read further.
About FUTB Recruitment
One of the institutions founded by the Nigerian government to offer education and research possibilities in different sectors, particularly technology and associated disciplines, is the Federal University of Technology Babura (FUTB).
Application is currently ongoing via the official Portal, candidates are encourged to apply for Non- Academic, Academic position.
FUTB Recruitment Requirements
• Advanced oral and written English proficiency and the ability to speak and write clearly and authoritatively in a work setting.
• Applicants must be in good physical and mental health; • Applicants must be well-behaved and composed
• Every applicant must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter card, or NIN number.
• Passing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with at least five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics.
• The age of interested individuals at the time of application should not exceed 40.
• Possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a reputable institution in relation to the applied post.
• Must have finished the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which is required.
• Certifications and/or qualifications for the profession
How To Apply for FUTB Recruitment
FUTB Recruitment Development
You are urged to frequently check this portal for updates; we post the most recent Federal University of Technology Babura news here. Keep coming to the site and stay up to date.
Don’t offer bribe for job offer, offer are strictly on merit.
Wish you success on your application.