JUTH Recruitment– Jos University Teaching Hospital is currently accepting applications; eligible and enthusiastic candidates who wish to work with JUTH are recommended to do so. Continue reading for more information.
The JUTH Recruitment
With eight colleges and an average annual student intake of 3,500, the University of Jos, Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) was founded in 1975. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation provided funding in 2001 for the AIDS Prevention in Nigeria Project at JUTH to start a PMTCT program, construct a service and research laboratory, and conduct behavioral surveys in high-risk populations. Through this endeavor, JUTH has established a close and ongoing working partnership with both Northwestern University and the Harvard Chan School. The Federal Minister of Health commissioned the construction of an 1800 square foot lab and office in 2002 for use in HIV/AIDS and STD research.
The JUTH Recruitment Portal is now accepting applications. The business would like to welcome anyone who is qualified and interested in working for JUTH to submit an application.
JUTH Recruitment Portal
The Recruitment Website for the University of Jos Teaching Hospital (JUTH) has recently been open. You have to complete out the form and upload the necessary information.
JUTH Recruitment Available Position
- Medicine (All Specialties)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- ENT, Head & Neck
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
- Orthopaedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine
- Community Dentistry
- Emergency Medicine
- Pedodontics Paediatric Dentistry
- Radiation & Clinical Oncology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics etc and non medical related areas.
JUTH Recruitment Qualifications
- Candidates must hold the required academic credentials and be temporarily registered with the regulatory organizations.
- A candidate for the position of Registrar II in any of the specialties must hold both the Primary Fellowship Certificate and an MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the MDCN.
- Candidates must either have an Exemption letter or have successfully completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), whichever is appropriate.
Salary Sclae for JUTH
This is as applicable in the Federal Health Salary Scheme.
How to Apply for JUTH Recruitment
You are to Visit the global official portal at https://juth.org.ng/
Or you can APPLY HERE to start the process.
JUTH Recruitment Development
You are urged to routinely visit this Portal for updates; we post the most recent information regarding recruitment at the University of Jos Teaching Hospital, Continue to check the website to stay updated.
Please refrain from offering bribes or other forms of reward under the pretense of employment offers; all offers are made only on the basis of merit.
I hope the post on JUTH Recruitment is Insightful, please if you find this material rich do share it with love ones.