List of Empowerment Scheme in Nigeria – This post provides several Empowerment scheme by Nigerian Government, well meaning Nigerians and organization, as well the web-link for an application. For more info read further.
About List of Empowerment Scheme in Nigeria
They are several empowerment Scheme in Nigeria, a number of empowerment initiatives have been launched to support various population segments, mainly women and young people. Please be aware that since then, the details and availability of these programmes may have changed. It’s crucial to confirm the current status and specifics of these programmes by contacting the appropriate agencies or official government sources.
The following are a few List of empowerment Scheme in Nigeria:
- N-Power Program: A social intervention program under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) aimed at providing skills development and work opportunities for Nigerian youth. https://p-yes.gov.ng/
- Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!): An entrepreneurial program that supports young entrepreneurs by providing business training, funding, and mentorship.
- MarketMoni and TraderMoni: Initiatives that provide low-interest loans to small traders and artisans to boost their businesses.https://startcredits.com/loans/tradermoni/
- Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS): A scheme by the Central Bank of Nigeria that offers financial support and training to entrepreneurs in the agricultural and SME sectors. https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
- Bank of Industry (BOI) Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Program: Provides financial and business support to young entrepreneurs. https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) Program: Part of the NSIP, it offers financial support to vulnerable households, with the goal of reducing poverty and increasing economic empowerment. https://nassp.gov.ng/national-cash-transfer-programme/
- Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Program: Run by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), this program equips corps members with vocational skills and entrepreneurship training. https://www.nysc.gov.ng/saed.html
- Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development Empowerment Programs: Various programs targeting women’s empowerment, including skills training, financial support, and capacity building. https://www.internationaldisabilityalliance.org
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program: An annual program that provides training, funding, and mentorship to young African entrepreneurs. https://www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/
- Agricultural Transformation Agenda Support Program (ATASP): Aims to transform and promote agriculture in Nigeria by providing support to farmers and agribusinesses. https://projectsportal.afdb.org/dataportal/VProject/show/P-NG-AAB-003
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Skills Training Programs: Offers various skills training programs to enhance employability and entrepreneurship.
- National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Programs: Offers skill acquisition training, vocational rehabilitation, and job placement services. https://nde.gov.ng/ or CLICK HERE To Apply
Please be aware that this list is not full and that since my previous update, other programmes and initiatives may have been launched. Consistently check the most up-to-date information and accessibility of these programmes by consulting official government sources or pertinent organisations.
I hope this post on List of Empowerment Scheme in Nigeria is Insightful, please if you find this material resourceful do share it with friends and family.