National Hospital Abuja Recruitment | The application process for the National Hospital Abuja is currently open. Qualified and interested candidates who wish to work at NHA are recommended to do so through the official application portal. Read on for more information.
The National Hospital Abuja Recruitment
National Hospital Abuja is located in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. Initiated as part of the Family Support Programme, the hospital was formally formed by Decree 36 of 1999 (Act 36 of 1999). The hospital was opened by Abdulsalami Abubakar on May 22, 1999. The hospital, which opened on 1 September 1999, was formerly known as the National Hospital for Women and Children. On May 10, 2000, the hospital’s current name was given.
Applications are presently being accepted on the National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Portal. The company would like to invite those who are competent and eager to work for NHA to submit an application.
National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Portal
The National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Portal is active, and applications are now being accepted. Get your details supplied for documentation.
Available Position at National Hospital Abuja Recruitment
- Medicine (All Specialties)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- ENT, Head & Neck
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
- Orthopaedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine
- Community Dentistry
- Emergency Medicine
- Pedodontics Paediatric Dentistry
- Radiation & Clinical Oncology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Candidates must possess the necessary academic qualifications and provisional registration with the regulatory bodies.
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialties must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
This is as applicable in the Federal Health Sector of the Federation.
How to Apply for National Hospital Abuja Recruitment:
National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Development
You are urged to routinely check this Portal for updates; we post the most recent information regarding the National Hospital Abuja Recruitment. Keep coming to the site and stay up to date.
Please refrain from offering bribes or other forms of reward under the pretense of employment offers; all offers are made only on the basis of merit.
I hope this post on National Hospital Abuja was Insightful, please if you find this material resourceful do share it with friends and love ones.