Shell Undergraduate Scholarship | Are you an undergraduate in need of fund for your academic pursuit? If yes then grab Shell Scholarship as applications are now being accepted from qualified students, Fully Funded by Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited.
The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria is a scholarship program offered by the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).
The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria aims to support qualified Nigerian students who are studying specific disciplines at accredited Nigerian universities. The program typically covers the full cost of tuition, allowances for books and other learning materials, and a stipend for living expenses.
Criteria for To the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria, you usually need to meet certain eligibility criteria, such as being a full-time undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian university, having a minimum grade point average (GPA), and demonstrating a high level of academic performance. Additionally, the application process may involve submitting various documents, including academic transcripts, identification documents, and proof of admission to a university.
Amount awarded for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
The Amount is released annually/yearly although it’s meant to cover the two semester, the recipients has to maintain strong academic Standing. It can be more than N180, 000 and subject to Review.
SHELL Duration of the Scholarship
The scholarship is renewed each year until the beneficiaries graduate from their program of study.
The requirements for Shell Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian undergraduates are as stated below:
1. Applicants must be nationals of Nigeria.
2. Candidates must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a Nigerian institution of higher learning that has been approved and certified by the NUC.
3. Candidates must either be in their second year (200 Level) as of January of the current year or have documentation proving they have been accepted into an undergraduate program for the academic year current.
4. Applicants cannot already have received a scholarship from a national or international organization involved in the oil and gas industry.
1. All applicants must have active personal email accounts in order to maintain ongoing communication.
2. To be eligible for Operational Area Awards, applicants must provide scanned copies of identity letters that have been duly stamped and signed by:
- The Community’s Supreme Ruler.
- The head of the Community Development (CDC).
- The CEC, or Chief Executive Council.